Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Official

If I were counting (not that I was), today the countdown would be over. That's right kids, from this time forward Ms. Complication hits the town as an eligible single woman! I have a good prospect in TT, but am keeping my eyes and heart open to others for the time being. I'm not really interested in a RURR (Really Unhealthy Rebound Relationship). I don't feel the need to waste time playing the field. I know what I want, and now I am free to go out there and get it!

And speaking of RURRs, I have heard rumblings that the next Mrs. MT is already on deck. Yes, you read that right. From what I hear MT has an "understanding" with a 20 year old girl. What's worse is that this understanding took place weeks before everything was final. Just another example of how MT is like school in the summer - no class.

No comments: