Friday, October 24, 2008

Hmph.

And I thought it was complicated before I was officially single. Boy, those were simpler times.

A quick update - I have seen TT exactly three times since I've been "legal." Two of the three times I invited him to do something, and the other was a group dinner at L's house. The last time was a dinner at my house almost two full weeks ago, after which I wanted to point him in the direction of this video. I mean, you are a man, right? What's with the full-stop embargo on any physical contact? I'm practically begging for you to make a move.

I've also been thinking a lot about how I go a little bit crazy when he doesn't pay me the attention that I wish he would. For example, TT has been out of town for work all week. He told me that he would be done on Thursday. That was yesterday, dude. How is it that I have yet to receive a text message, email, or phone call, LET ALONE an invitation to get together this weekend? I know I have no sort of claim on this man, but I still feel slighted. Perhaps I should forgo the kissing video and send him this instead:

No comments: