Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good Breeding

The other night Girlfriend and I were discussing good breeding in men. Men opening doors, walking on the outside of the street, walking you to the front door after a date - all evidence of good breeding. TT's good breeding was evidenced on our pseudo-date when he asked me to send him a text message when I got home to ensure that I made it there safely (as we had met there, so walking to the door need not apply.) This past week though, he really out-did himself on the good breeding front. I got my mail a few nights ago, and guess what was in there? A hand-written thank you note. Yep, he took the time to get my address and send me a card with stuff written in it. I'm basically in awe of his good breeding, and it has to be said, good penmanship. If his goal was to impress me, mission accomplished. I am quite literally amazed.

No comments: