Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I would love to know

How do you go from this:
hey beautiful.

You mean the world to me, and nothing else is more important in my life than your happiness. I wish that I could devise a way to show you how much you mean to me. You consistently make me happy and you have no idea how amazed I am by you and the fact that you are willing to marry me. I didn't think there was a person like you on earth and when I found you I didn't think someone like me had a chance. I would throw everything in my life away for the chance to be with you. I just can't wait to spend forever with you and I wish it could start today, or even yesterday. You mean everything to me and I will always be there
for you. Always.

Always.

i love you
-MT


to this:
the utilities are changed

-MT


I don't think I'll ever know the answer.

No comments: